- Meet lots of interesting people
- Wake up every day surrounded by the beauty of Northern
- Enjoy the flexibility of a part-time, seasonal schedule
- Gain job experience in a fun workplace
- Excellent experience for students with an interest in botany,
- marine biology, geology, forest service, and similar areas.
If you’re physically capable, good with people, and into the outdoors, you’re on your way.
- Must have WFR certificate or first responder certificate.
- Live near Shelter Cove,CA
- Have knowledge of the surrounding area.
Drivers are vital to this company during our peak season. If you are looking for work from April-September this could be a good fit for you! We have flexible schedules.
- Clean Driving record
- CDL/ Class A drivers desired but not necessary
- Drug Tests are mandatory and required by the state
- Knowledge of the road to Petrolia
- Basic safety knowledge of the Lost Coast Trail
- Must have a good attitude!
No positions are available in administration at the moment.
If you are a freelancer who feels like they can provide something we are lacking don't hesitate to reach out!
If you're interested in joining the Lost Coast Adventure team get in touch!