- Meet lots of interesting people
- Wake up every day surrounded by the beauty of Northern
- Enjoy the flexibility of a part-time, seasonal schedule
- Gain job experience in a fun workplace
- Excellent experience for students with an interest in botany,
- marine biology, geology, forest service, and similar areas.
If you’re physically capable, good with people, and into the outdoors, you’re on your way. Wilderness first responders have a big advantage. And it’s a plus if you can easily talk to groups about the local plants and animals, star formations, coastal terrain, and/or marine life.
Same desired qualifications as for Guides, but must also have a clean driving record and sign up for random drug testing.
If you have great people skills plus experience with essential computer-related admin tasks, please get in touch.
If you're interested in joining the Lost Coast Adventure team get in touch!